<--------------------------------------------I Love you THIS much--------------------------------->

<--------------------------------------------I Love you THIS much--------------------------------->

Friday, January 31, 2014

May 2013 in Review

May 2013
We did quite a bit in the month of May.  So hold onto your britches folks, you're in for a ride! (Ha ha, it's late can you tell?)
SO lets start off with a trip to the fields.  Jack wanted to be the catcher so we geared him up.  He did a really great job at that position.  He was quick to his feet, has a good arm, and even threw a few outs to kids trying to steal a base.  It was so fun watching him play. Our little athlete!
His best friend Colton.
Chris was the Coach and Spencer was one of the assistant coaches.  He was actually out of town during this group picture so I added him in :)
The Johns were in town and we were able to hang out with them at Grandma and Papa's.  I love it when we can get these cousins together to play!  I'm looking forward to this summer when we get to see them for a longer period of time.
Nana and Bobo also came in town in May. It's always a hoot when they're around!
Bobo with Emmett and Noah.
Emmett kept eating Noah.  We thought it was pretty funny. :)
For Mother's Day I had my Activity Day girls make a birds nest necklace for their moms.  Megan made one for me and I made one for the wonderful Mom's in my life.  It was a hit!  The mothers at church whose daughters had made them came up and told me how much they loved them.  I was so excited.  Aren't they cute?
Mother's Day I woke up to yummy french toast (thanks Hon) and cute little smiling faces bearing hand made gifts.  I feel so blessed!
Later that day we were invited to my parents for dinner. Which is always a treat!
  Mothers Day is such a wonderful day to think about the amazing women in your life who have molded you into who you are.  My Mom is one of those Amazing ladies!  She is smart, caring, loving, thoughtful, a great cook, a hard worker, beautiful, and the list could go on.  I hope that I am able to do as good of a job raising my little munchkins as she did. I love you Mom!
Oliver loves preschool!  Ms Cameon did such a wonderful job!
So cute! He loved her!
Oliver loved Ms Stacey too!
Jack's book report on Babe Ruth.  They had to dress up and I thought his choice was perfect.  We already had a Yankees hat and everything!
Our trip to California is the next stop on this fun ride of May!  Uncle Cameron was coming home from his mission. Yay! We arrived a day early and was able to go to Disney Land with Nana!  It was a wonderful day.  Nana was such an angel to be with Emmett and the stroller during a lot of the rides.
The long awaited arrival of Elder Cameron Segura!  Nana could hardly stand the wait!  She was so cute running to him once she saw him.
Since the whole Segura crew was home for the Homecoming Nana and Bobo got hotel rooms for us and Stu's family.  The kids had a blast swimming in the pool.  And I enjoyed a little time away from the craziness.  Might I remind you there were 13 grand kids and 5 of them are babies!  
What is a ride on the fun train without a stop at the beach?
Here are the Seguras!  Aren't we such a grand group! :)
These two monkeys are so cute together!
Snuggles with Caroline and Tommy.
and Aunt Mimi :)
 We are so proud of Uncle Cam and the great example he is!  He was a great missionary!
Backyard fun!
Uncle Cam had a new little guy in our family he hadn't met.
Kate and Nana made a special trip to the American Girl store!  Kate loves her doll Emily and she especially loves playing dolls with her big sister who has Kit.
I try to entertain for the LONG 10 hour drive! These stick on mustaches will do :}
Uncle K.C. met up with us for a quick bite to eat while we drove through St. George.  He's such a great Uncle!  He even took the kids for a ride in his cool Jeep!
I love this one... Lol!
Our trip has to include a stop to see our wonderful Grandma Segura.  We love her dearly!  She is so great with the kids!
The first time I have ever hosted a book group!  I even had to choose the book.  Which I was nervous about, and it kinda turned out to be a cheesy book.  I'll try to do a little more research on the next book I choose ladies!  But it was still a fun night and yummy desert!
Our cute little Kindergartner!  This was her program and she chose to wear the same dress her older sister wore for her program.
Mrs. Ackley
One of Kate's BFFs Ellis
Megan ALWAYS wants to earn money.  She can't wait for the day when she is old enough to babysit for neighbors.  One day she sat down and made 4 or 5 of these adorable Dog Walking fliers and delivered them to neighbors.  She even got a dog walking job!  She is such a hard worker and I'm so proud of her.
Here are a few silly pictures I took of Jack for his carnival party invite.
A few selfies with Megan's camera on the way to a cousins baptism.
loveeeees....
Dress up time at Grandma and Papa's.  What goof balls!!!
All the Segura adults (except Cam) were treated to dinner by Nana and Bobo.  It was quite the task to coordinate all of our crazy night schedules but now with Mason, Jaye, Nana, and Bobo in California it'll be even harder! I am so glad to be a part of this wonderful family!
Jack went to California with Spencer for a business trip. Jack played with Nana and Bobo while Spence worked.  Spence was able to take Jack to an Angels game and he texted me this pic.  What a cute boy!
Thanks for riding the crazy train. If you made it all the way though the month of May, HIGH FIVE! 

No comments: