<--------------------------------------------I Love you THIS much--------------------------------->

<--------------------------------------------I Love you THIS much--------------------------------->

Friday, January 31, 2014

March 2013 in Review

March 2013
Dr. Suess Day!
 Emmett's 4 month Pics.
 Jack's 2nd Grade "Going Buggy" Program.  He is so cute when he gets to perform.  He LOVES it!  I could see him one day running for Class President!  He loves the attention and does so well in front of people.
 Love my sister-in-laws! And all of our babies :) *Christine is holding Caroline (one of the twins), I guess Lizzy was down for a nap* What lucky kids to have all these cousins!
 Time to color Easter Eggs.  I think Spence was going out of town for work so we did them a little early.  The kids love to be creative and this year I bought a tye-dye coloring kit.  It was fun and I think our eggs were beautiful! Emmett was sad he couldn't color an egg ;)
 I Love this man SO much!  I am one lucky girl!!
 Oliver's 3 yr old Kinder Cottage Preschool Pictures.  He was so excited to wear his monster shirt.  :O
 And some random phone pics I liked:  Happy baby propped up on the couch, and loving his crib mobile, and his big sister Megan.
 Jack's best friend Colton.  They are such cute boys. I love this of them up in a tree! Boys!

No comments: