<--------------------------------------------I Love you THIS much--------------------------------->

<--------------------------------------------I Love you THIS much--------------------------------->

Friday, January 31, 2014

April 2013 in Review

April 2013
We did quite a bit in the month of April!  Here are some of my favorites... 
Street Easter Egg Hunt.
 We are so lucky to have such great neighbors.
Easter Morning in our church best :)
 Jack was SO excited we got a hoop!
Playdoh Time
 We got a popcorn popper and the kids were thrilled.
The girls had their Spring Dance Recital and they did a fabulous job!  I love seeing them up on stage!
Silly Oliver, Haylee, Kate and Sydnee!
We may or may not have an arranged marriage for these two in the future :)
 Oliver, Haylee, Sydnee and Kate.
 Beautiful dancers Audrey, Megan, Kate and Mia.
The next day after their dance recital Kate's hair was still curled so cute so I took a few pictures of her out front as the sun was setting.  Oliver was sad I wasn't taking pictures of him so he joined in and was a little poser too.
Something is so sweet about bath time.  Oliver and Emmett were so cute I had to get a few shots.
Oliver's 4 year old pics.  I loved this shoot with the hat and suspenders.  This is such a fun age with Oliver. Can he be any cuter?
 Emmett and cute lil Oaklee.
Sand castle building with Amber's girls Brynlee and Lina.
 Random Phone pics I liked: We all love to snuggle with Emmett.
Megan got a pet dwarf hamster.  She named it Tiny Angel.
 I'm an Activity Day leader for the 10 year olds.  It was so fun to have Megan in my group. This activity we made a hand bouquet for the bishop.
 I was able to go to The Hale Theatre "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" with my Mom and Dad and Aunt Kathy.  It was SO GOOD!!!!
 Grandma and Papa took the kiddos to see Croods. They had so much fun and I loved the little break! :) Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments: